fredag 10. mai 2013

Bikeriding in Nord Troms 2012

Since I was doing the Lofoten Insomnia race I happened to have the road bike with me. I got to do a few rides I had been dreaming about doing since taking up Triathlon. Riding to Nordreisa over Reisafjellet was magic. the climb on the return was also very good, and one that was handled without problems :)
The ride can be found here in my endomondo training log
 Also I got to ride om Skjervøy, my home Island :)
  Here is the endomondo-log
 I had such a thrill of flooring it up and down "Langbakken" (72km/h on the descent) :-) Sadly this was the day before getting in the car and drivining south. The problem with that was the less than ideal recovery situation for Trollveggen Triathlon 2013. Oh well you can not get everything right I guess. As will be more than evident from my Trollveggen 2013 race report soon.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar